Background

Monday, February 27, 2012

Old, rustic, perfect!!

Well not much posting lately I know...but today...(my birthday!..;)..shhh) thought I'd show you my 'present' from my hubby...a most awesome old barnacle encrusted buoy he found washed up on a beach somewhere! He has truly given me something old, rustic and verrrrry cool!! There's a first time for everything! haha..God bless him!! HE LOVES ME!!
Chocolates are good!
Flowers are very good!
But old and vintagey is superb!!!



Now sitting pride of place on my otherwise very bare patio in this new rental apartment in Cable Beach, Broome. The beginning of it feeling like 'my' place :) Got some ideas for cottagey, vintagey goodness inside too if I can find some cool old vintagey fabrics at the local thrift stores..have begun already with some cool old teatowels...now must get some needles, thread, pins..and eventually another sewing machine. (hard moving to another country with just a suitcase I can tell ya!!)
Thanks for stopping by friends :)
ciao for now
luv Jess xx

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to my first ever friend from down under! I LOVE your buoy! The color! We can only dream about where it floated from. (Isn't your new home on the Indian Ocean?)

    I hope that you will be sharing your design process.

    Celebrate! Wishing the best of blessings!
    ~Lynne
    [w/L]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated Happy Birthday, my hubby knows old and rustic is always a winner as well!Hope you haven't blown away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this
    post was great. I do not know who you are but definitely you're going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

    Feel free to surf to my web-site ... anadolu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there, mу namе's Deloras and sometimes I write about the same thing on my blog. Actually, if I may, let me ask you something.. Could it just be me or does it look like some of the replies appear they are coming from brain dead individuals? :-P Also, if you're on other
    social netωork sites suсh as web 2.0 sіte
    list, I'd like to keep in contact. Perhaps you could post some links to any of them?

    My webpage inhale

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel liκe I've seen this page earlier on , but upon spending a while on here it's
    obviοus that this is a new web pagе. Still, I'm going to bookmark this blog and begin coming here frequently.

    Feel free to visit my blog post ... Caye

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it's rare to see a great blog like this one today.


    Feel free to surf to my website: buy bulk twitter followers

    ReplyDelete